Like true Ninjas, things have been a bit quiet round here recently while we’ve been hard at work updating Drones: The Human Condition ready for release and uploaded onto Steam Greenlight. After nearly 2 years in development, Drones is nearing final release for the DRM free version, we have set the date for mid may 2016. Following the release in May, if Drones is successful on Steam Greenlight we will start work on a Steamworks build featuring all the goodies one would expect from a Steam release: trading cards, achievements and friend highscores. To celebrate the current state of Drones: The Human Condition and its imminent explosion onto Greenlight, we are offering the game at a massive 80% off!
Drones is a chaotic twin stick, top down shoot’um up, set in a futuristic Orwellian dystopia, with adrenaline-pumping electronic music, 13 stunning hand designed levels of glitchy insanity and hoards of intelligent robots to blast to pieces.
You can save Humanity!
In 2084, Cloud 9, the world Government body, perfects armed AI Drones, a cloud controlled advanced robot species created from biomechanical material traded with alien races who influence power on earth. Guided by their infallible logic, the drones conclude: “The Human Race is draining the earth resources and therefore must be imprisoned and destroyed.”
– Non-stop, adrenaline-pumping electronic music.
– Intense action, battling a mechanical army of robots.
– 13 levels of chaotic destruction in detailed, ever changing arenas.
– Multiple power-ups scattered throughout each level. offering more powerful weaponry, as waves of never ending drones continue to attack.
– The perfect blend of incredible fast gameplay. Lightning paced action and banging phenomenal soundtrack.
– Bring on the destruction!
Drones is coming, follow the development here..
follow me on twitter…
Prepare to embark on the path of the Keyboard Warrior. Press and hold the keys shown with the correct hands if you ever wish to complete your training.
Made for Ludum Dare 34.
By Damien ‘Blunt’ Brett @Blunt_Games & Ben Sutcliffe @noskyvisible